Various information surf courses
Our surf school is appropriate for sporty clients who wish to learn to surf or to keep on learning in a serious way.
Our instructor Alex is an excellent teacher; focused on providing you with good explanations and suggestions to improve your technique, while being patient and encouraging on the beach. During the transfers or the activities; he is friendly and happy to share his daily life with you; getting to know you or introducing you to his passion of permaculture !
SCHEDULE DEPENDING ON THE CONDITIONS : In general, departure at 10.30 or 14.30
DURATION : 5 to 6 hours *
TEACHING LANGUAGES : ENG / FR / DEU / ESP / NL / IT
- Pick up at your accommodation in Corralejo or meeting at the square of the village of Lajares
- surf skate training including gear
- transfer to the beach and back
- surf material board / wetsuit
- high quality surf course
- coaching by a pro surfer & beachlifeguard instructor
- free surf session after the course
- surf certificate from 4 days booking
- third-party insurance
- theory usually on Wed – surf pictures analyses usually on Friday
- Bring your USB key to get your surf pictures !
- EXCLUSIVITY-BE OUR VIP : only 1 group a day & max. 6 students
* Only 1 group a day = You will feel privileged as we do only 1 single group per day, without a fixed schedule and it is being more than a surf course, but also an enriching experience in human relations. No rush to leave the beach during your free surf, or the “after surf” terrace ! The 5-6 hours is to give you an idea on the timing !
The theory is often given around a table to enjoy delicious smoothies/coffee/sandwich-crêpes on the way back to Corralejo. Also, at the end of the week, we organise a lunch or dinner so that we can analyse your surf pictures! We (Alex & Sophie) share with you our island lifestyle as well as our ideas on a sustainable life, environment preservation and care of yourself with sport and healthy food.
SURF SPOTS: beaches on the east coast near Corralejo, el Cotillo, Rocky point, Punta blanca, caleta, etc.
BOOKING : by whatSapp / email / phone call
REQUESTED INFORMATIONS : complete name / height + kilo/ mobile / accommodation for the pick up
PAYMENT : cash / paypal / bank transfer
PLEASE BRING ALONG : snacks & water / beach gear / cash to pay your amount due on the first day / USB key to copy your surf pictures / flat sole sneakers for the carver
what else you should know ?
Alex, the instructor, has Level II certificate ISA (International surf association) and a beach lifeguard qualification by the Royal Life Saving Society UK.
Our surf courses require intense physical effort; therefore a break during the course guarantees better success with your surf training! This is why our school insists for our students to have a break to recover and relax a little every 3 days. Having a break for your body will mean that you have more power to practice what you learnt the previous days, and to keep on learning with the necessary energy !