Various pertinent informations
- Based on the charming and warm Island of Fuerteventura, we offer our surf courses all year round.
- Our surf courses are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch.
- We teach in small groups (max. 6 students) for a personalized, fun and performing course.
- Our objective is that our students learn well and safely. Therefore, our key to success is a familiar and relaxed atmosphere.
- Aloha Surf Academy is a registered DWV approved Surfschool to guarantee the highest teaching and safety standards. Alex, the instructor, has a ISA Level II certificate (International Surf Association) & a beach lifeguard qualification by the Royal Life Saving Society UK.
- At our academy, Alex supervises and trains you individually, depending on your surf level. He gives you a personalized program, intensive and efficient so that you can perfect your surf !
- Your program includes a lot of simulation exercises on the sand, so that you progress thanks to muscle memory. You practice your new knowledge in the white water, or on clean waves depending on the conditions.
- Our surf courses require intense physical effort; therefore a break during the course guarantees better success with your surf training! This is why our school insists for our students to have a break to recover and relax a little every 3 days. Having a break for your body will mean that you have more power to practice what you learnt the previous days, and to keep on learning with the necessary energy !.
- The schedule of the day is flexible, combining the surf course at the beach and time to discover the island. When the conditions at the beach (tide), in the water (swell) and the school schedule allow, we take the surfers to different spots so that they can practice their new skills in different conditions..
- In addition to the surfing, we organize social activities like BBQs, dinners, yoga !